November 02, 2011

Virus itu bernama Chammak Challo...

WANNA be my chammak challo... O o... Wanna be my chammak challo... O o... Wanna be my chammak challo... O o...

Ya ampuunnn!! Kenapa ini lagu terus terngiang di telingaku?? Ndak di kantor, ndak di rumah... Ndak tenang kalo dalam sehari ndak denger ini lagu *PREETT!!!*
Berterima kasih-lah pada apin, karna dia-lah yang bertanggungjawab telah menularkan virus ini pada diriku yang buta akan lagu2 India *kecuali lagu Kuch Kuch Hotta Hai, karena cuma lagu itu yang aku tau* ...


Lirik ini kudapat dari sini dan di sini... Dan telah kusempurnakan dengan ini #halah walo nggak banyak membantu ...

Baiklah, this is it!!! Kupersembahkan untuk kalian yang men-cin-tai-ta-i-ku... (K)


Chammak Challo Ost. RA.ONE
Akon feat Hasimka Iyer


Girl you are my chammak challo
Where you go girl, I'm gonna follow
What you want girl just let me know
You can be my chammak challo

Surely I'm gonna get ya
You know I'm gonna get ya
You know I’ll even let you let you be my chammak challo

Kaisa sharmaana aaja nach ke dikha de
Aa meri hove aaja parda gira de
Aa meri akhiyon se akhiyan mila le
Ab tu na nakhre dikha...

why be shy come show me your dance,
be mine, come let the curtains fall,
come meet my eyes (fall in love with me, by a Hindi phrase)
don't throw tantrum now...

Wanna be my chammak challo, o-oO-o...
Wanna be my chammak challo, o-oO-o...
Wanna be my chammak challo, o-oO-o...
Wanna be my chammak challo, o-oO-o...
 
Tu meri chammak challo
Teri picture ka main hero
Give it to me girl mujko de do
Ho ho hoo...
You can be my chammak challo

You're my chammak chhallo
I'm the hero of your movie,
give it to girl give it to me,
you can be my chammak chhallo

Shawty I'm gonna get ya
You know I'm gonna get ya
Maybe I leave n let you be my chammak chammak challo

Kaisa sharmaana aaja nach ke dikha do
Aa meri hove aaja parda gira de
Aa meri akhiyon se akhiyan mila le
Ab tu na nakhre dikhaa...

Hamsika (Tamil):
Ennai thottal unnullathai
norukka maattiyo?
Ennai pola pennai parthu
mayanga maattiyo?

Kannil kannai pootti vittaal
sirikka maattiyo?
Yennil unnai surrutti vaithaal
ottikka maattiyo?


Wouldn't your heart shatter if you touch me?
Wouldn't you faint after seeing a woman like me?
Would you not smile/laugh when eye and eye lock together? 
Would you not stick to me if you were wrapped in me? 

Kaisa sharmaana tujhe nach ke dikha do
Mera ho jaye jo mein parda gira do
Aa tujhe akhiyon mein apne basaa lo
Ab tu na nakhre dikhaa...



 - RA -
  

Udah pada nonton pilemnya blom?? Aku belum... Pilemnya bagus ndak? Ajak2 saya doms, kakaa... Sempet kuintip dari Oom Youtube, kayaknya bagus... Canggih gitu... *halah, bahasa gue* Di tempat saya kayaknya gak bakal keluar... Maklum, tinggal di kota kecil...


Btw, ada yang tahu arti Chammak Challo? Ini dia...
The word Chhammakchhallo (Spelt chammak challo also) is used for a girl who is flashy in appearance. The word can be called part of slang, and can be derogatory as well, though it's not a swear word.

Exactly, chhammak here refers to the sound of jingling as someone walks, and chhallo was most probably used for chhallas (chhalla = a ring, not necessarily the one worn in a finger) and hence chhammakchhallo was used for someone who used to make a jingling sound with her jewels. (Bolly Meaning).
Ngerti ndak? Kalo ndak ngerti, NDESO!!


Akhir kata, karna saya ndak mau dibilang tukang copas padahal emang iya ... maka kuucapkan Thx to Harshit Gupta and AZ for the lyrics...

0 komenG: